26th July 2018, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan in HDFC Bank to study BJMC? Is there any processing charge?

I want to study Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication. For, this I am going to apply an education loan in HDFC Bank. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply an education loan in this bank. And is processing fee there in this bank for education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan in UCO Bank to study BHM? Is there any processing charge?
  2. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan in Bank of Maharashtra to study BBA? Is there any processing charge?
  3. Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan in Vijaya Bank to study BTech? Is there any processing charge?
  4. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan in State Bank of India to study MBBS? Is there any processing charge? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan in SBI to study Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication? Details of processing charge?
  6. Detailed information about HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Benefits of applying for Education Loan in HDFC Bank?
  8. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in HDFC Bank?
  9. Expenses covered under HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme?
  10. Interest rates against an Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs in HDFC Bank?
  11. How to apply for an education loan at HDFC bank? On what basis bank grants an education loan?
  12. Associated charges under HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme?
  13. Eligibility to get Bank Education Loan for B.Des course for an ST candidate after getting scholarship? Interest rate charges under HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme?
  14. Disbursement process of Education Loan in HDFC Bank?
  15. Does HDFC Bank offer an Education Loan to study BSc(Nursing) course? Procedure to apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Securities against an Education Loan in HDFC Bank to study BTech? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Best bank among HDFC, ICICI and IDFC to apply for an education loan of 2 lakh? Interest rate charged for it?
  18. Concession in HDFC Bank Education Loan Scheme for female candidates?
31st July 2018, 01:24 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan in HDFC Bank to study BJMC? Is there any processing charge?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to study Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication. For, this I am going to apply an education loan in HDFC Bank. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply an education loan in this bank. And is processing fee there in this bank for education loan?

Sorry, it is not possible to get an education loan from HDFC Bank to study BJMC course. Candidates can apply for education loan in HDFC Bank to study following courses:

Engineering courses (Government + private) – Graduation
Management courses (Full Time) – Graduation + Post Graduation
Medicine – Graduation + Post Graduation
MCA / MCM
Hotel and Hospitality – Graduation + Post Graduation
Architecture - Graduation + Post Graduation
Pure Science - Graduation + Post Graduation
Agriculture - Graduation + Post Graduation

Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here

HDFC Bank Loan Processing Charges – Maximum up to 1% of the loan amount as applicable or minimum Rs 1000 whichever is higher.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?