24th December 2013, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

How to get Education Loan and Scholarship for Diploma in Civil engineering?

I have completed the S.S.L.C. and diploma in EEE discontinued and rejoined in Pharameical college and it is also discontinued. but I want do Diploma in Civil Engineering. How get the eucation loan and scholarship in diploma college. So please help me What I to do? It is neccessary my life. I don't have finanacial backup.

Related Questions:
  1. Is education loan possible for expenses other than tuition fees?
  2. Can I get scholarship or education loan after scoring 84% marks in 12th MP Board?
  3. Education scholarship for engineering students whose financial condition is not sound?
  4. How to do B.E through distanc education after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  5. Can I get scholarship or educational loan after scoring 84% marks in 12th MP board?
  6. Can I get Scholarship or Education Loan on low interest for admission in M.Pharm. without qualifying GPAT?
  7. How to do B.Tech Civil Engineering course in distance education after completing diploma civil engineering course?
  8. Want to do Diploma in Civil Engineering by distance education?
  9. How can I do diploma in Civil Engineering through distance education
  10. Best colleges for civil engineering in abroad?
  11. How can I do civil engineering diploma as distance education
  12. How should I do civil engineering in abroad?
  13. Institutes offering Civil Engineering course through distance education? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get any scholarship after scoring 80.87% in 10th, 74% in 12th, 73.43% in 1st semester of diploma civil engineering
  15. How can I do diploma in civil engineering by distance education?
  16. How many scholarship(Assistantship) will be provided by the government or others for GMAT qualified students? Is there any loan provided by banks on the basis of education?
  17. How to apply for Diploma in Mining after the completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  18. Am I eligible for Education Loan if my family income is below 1 lakh?
6th January 2014, 02:20 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to get Education Loan and Scholarship for Diploma in Civil engineering?

Education loans mainly depend on the worthiness of the borrower. It is completely bank’s discretion to sanction the loan after assessing the your credit worthiness. In a way, the bank also checks out the merit of the borrower. You have to appear in the entrance examination and score good marks for securing the loan.
7th January 2014, 09:57 AM

Default Re: How to get Education Loan and Scholarship for Diploma in Civil engineering?

If you really good in studies
definately you get education loans by the government
good percentage also important :-)
thankyou.
22nd January 2014, 02:54 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

If your course fee is between Rs 4 lakh to Rs 7.5 lakh, you need a guarantor who promises to pay the amount in case you fail to pay back the loan. You need documents like passport size photo, income proof/latest income tax return, last 6 months bank account statements during the sanctioning. Education loans mainly depend on the worthiness of the borrower. It is completely bank’s discretion to sanction the loan after assessing your credit worthiness.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?