9th December 2015, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

How to get scholarship to study MBBS in India for a candidate from Pakistani?

Hello,
How can I get scholarship for doing MBBS in India being a candidate of Pakistan? Please reply to me immediately. Thank you in advance.

20th July 2023, 04:39 AM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: How to get scholarship to study MBBS in India for a candidate from Pakistani?

• National Scholarship for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes: This scholarship is funded by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment and is available to Pakistani students from Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes who have a good academic record.

• Post Matric Scholarship for Minorities: This scholarship is funded by the Ministry of Minority Affairs and is available to Pakistani students from minority communities who have a good academic record.

• MHRD Scholarship for Foreign Students: This scholarship is funded by the Ministry of Human Resource Development and is available to Pakistani students who have a good academic record and are admitted to an MBBS program in India.

• ICCR Scholarship: This scholarship is funded by the Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR) and is available to Pakistani students who have a good academic record and are admitted to an MBBS program in India.

• Jamia Millia Islamia Scholarship: This scholarship is funded by Jamia Millia Islamia and is available to Pakistani students who have a good academic record and are admitted to an MBBS program at Jamia Millia Islamia.[COLOR=var(--bard-color-on-surface-variant)][/COLOR]

To apply for these scholarships, you will need to submit an application form and provide the required documents. The application forms are usually available online or at the offices of the respective organizations.
In addition to these scholarships, there are also a number of private scholarships available for MBBS in India for Pakistani candidates. These scholarships are typically funded by businesses, foundations, and other organizations. The eligibility criteria for these scholarships vary, so you will need to check with each scholarship provider to see if you are eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?