4th February 2015, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study MBBS in AIIMS with scholarship for Bangladeshi candidate?

Hello
I am a bangladeshi student. I want to study mbbs in india from aiims.
how can I apply for aiims? what are the criteria for the scholarship for bangladeshi student? can I take scholarships exam in aiims? if yes then how? please answer me in detail?

18th March 2015, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to study MBBS in AIIMS with scholarship for Bangladeshi candidate?

Hello...i m a bangladeshi..i hv completed mbbs in bangladesh.i want to do md in aiims.how can i apply as a foreign student?
6th December 2016, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to study MBBS in AIIMS with scholarship for Bangladeshi candidate?

I am a bangladeshi student and passed ssc in 2013 and hsc in 2015 with 60% marks, can I admit in any Indian government medical collage in 2017?
23rd December 2016, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

I am a bangladeshi student and passed ssc in 2014 and hsc in 2016 with 86% marks, can I admit in any Indian government medical collage in 2017?
16th January 2018, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

I'm From India And I Want Admission In Bangladeshi Medical College With Scholarship And How Can I Go For It?
29th August 2018, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

I am a bangladeshi student and passed ssc in 2007 and hsc in 2009 with 86% marks, can I admit in any Indian government medical collage in 2018-2019 as a refugee quta
4th November 2018, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

I AM Bangladeshi student and passed 12th exam in 2018. I want to admit myself for medical college in India. IS it possible or how?
12th December 2018, 05:05 AM
Unregistered

I am a bangladeshi student.I passed the ssc exam in 2015 and hsc in 2017.I want to admit myself for medical college in india with scolarship.Is this possoble?
15th February 2019, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

I am a Bangladeshi student.I passed the ssc exam in 2017 & now I%u2019m a hsc candidate.After passing the hsc exam with a brilliant result I shall get myself admitted into a medical college in India with scholarship.How can I complete this admission procedure?please help me.
4th July 2019, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

How can a Bangladeshi student get admission on kolkata or Delhi or any other goverment madical college with scolarship?
14th August 2019, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Hi I'm from Bangladesh. I've passed ssc examination in 2016 and hsc in 2018.how can I get myself admitted into a medical college in India with scholarship?
3rd March 2021, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

Hello
I am a bangladeshi student. I want to study mbbs in india from aiims.
how can I apply for aiims? what are the criteria for the scholarship for bangladeshi student? can I take scholarships exam in aiims? if yes then how? please answer me in detail?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?