20th February 2015, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

How to get scholarship when doing B.E in Mysore? Do I need to write some exams?

Hi friends,

I m doing ma B.E in Mysore and wanted to know if there is any scholarship allotted for us? Is there any exams which we can give to get the scholarship? I just wanted to know the possibilities so that I can prepare for it and get the scholarship which would help me to do my studies as well. Waiting for a reply soon. Thanks.

9th November 2017, 12:11 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get scholarship when doing B.E in Mysore? Do I need to write some exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends,

I m doing ma B.E in Mysore and wanted to know if there is any scholarship allotted for us? Is there any exams which we can give to get the scholarship? I just wanted to know the possibilities so that I can prepare for it and get the scholarship which would help me to do my studies as well. Waiting for a reply soon. Thanks.

You can apply for various scholarships while studying BE in Mysore. Mostly, scholarships are offered to students on the basis of merit and family income. Some organizations conduct examinations to avail scholarships. You can contact your college administrator for more details regarding scholarships or apply directly (online). Some of the scholarships available for the engineering graduates are given below for your reference:

North South Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

Siemens Scholarships - Official Website

Sitaram Jindal Scholarship Scheme - Official Website

HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Support - Official Website

Sahu Jain Trust Loan Scholarship - Official Website

Indian Oil Academic Scholarships - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?