10th October 2016, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

How the interest rates calculated under Education Loan scheme of Union Bank of India?

My dream is to study B.Tech after my 12th and I am preparing for entrance exams. But I want to get an Education Loan for my B.Tech course. I want to know the interest rates of Union Bank of India. Can I know how the interest rates calculated in Education Loan of this Bank?

Related Questions:
  1. Interest rates charge under Central Bank of India Education Loan scheme?
  2. Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount?
  3. Rate of Interest scheme against Bank Education Loan to study BDS? Process of recovery?
  4. Interest rates charge under State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur Education Loan scheme?
  5. Interest rates charged against Rs. 8.75 Lacs under Axis Bank Education Loan scheme?
  6. Interest rates charges against Education Loan in Union Bank for studying B.Tech?
  7. Interest rates charges under Education Loan scheme of Karnataka Bank for MBA course?
  8. Which one should I choose among Fixed and Floating Interest Rates in Bank Education Loan?
  9. Detailed information about Education Loan scheme and Interest Rates charged by State Bank of Hyderabad for study LLB?
  10. Detailed information about Education Loan interest rates of Banks for study in MCA?
  11. Eligibility to get Bank Education Loan for B.Des course for an ST candidate after getting scholarship? Interest rate charges under HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme?
  12. Details of Interest rates for Education Loan of Punjab National Bank?
  13. What kind of security is demanded under Bank of Baroda Education Loan scheme for B.Tech course? Is concession available in Interest rates for BC-B girl?
  14. Is there any central scheme to provide interest subsidy on education loan of PNB? -- [New]
  15. Should I apply for Education Loan in United Bank of India to study MBBS? Interest rates charged against Education Loan?
  16. Whether rate of interest against an Education Loan is same for all Banks? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of India? Interest rates charges against an Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  18. Detailed information about Bank interest rates scheme against an Education Loan to study Abroad?
12th October 2016, 09:48 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How the interest rates calculated under Education Loan scheme of Union Bank of India?

The interest rates under Education loan scheme of Union Bank of India are mentioned below :-

For Male Candidates :-

=> Upto Rs. 4 lakhs :- (MCLR + 3.15) % = 12.55%
=> Above Rs. 4 lakhs & below Rs. 7.5 lakhs :- (MCLR + 2.90) % = 12.30%
=> Above Rs. 7.5 lakhs :- (MCLR + 2.90) % = 12.30%

For Female Candidates :-
=> Upto Rs. 4 lakhs :- (MCLR + 2.65) % = 12.05%
=> Above Rs. 4 lakhs & below Rs. 7.5 lakhs :- (MCLR + 2.40) % = 11.80%
=> Above Rs. 7.5 lakhs :- (MCLR + 1.65) % = 11.05%
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?