15th August 2018, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

How much amount I will get under Dr. Shamanur Skahivashanrappa Janakalyana Trust Scholarship Program?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am looking forward to apply for Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Janakalyana Trust Scholarship Program which is announced in recently. I just want to know that as I have completed my 2nd semester of BTech in Mechanical Engineering then if I apply for this scholarship then how much amount I will get. Can you please let me know what amount I can get?

4th September 2018, 09:19 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much amount I will get under Dr. Shamanur Skahivashanrappa Janakalyana Trust Scholarship Program?

Dr *Shamanur Shivashankarappa Janakalyana Trusts, Davanagere offered the scholarship to the students who are willing to pursue their higher education in the professional courses in the field of Engineering, Technology, Management, Law, Nursing, Medicine and Dental Sciences. Applicants with top merit and from economically weaker section are awarded that scholarship. Selected candidates will get financial support until the completion of course.
For more details, please visit the below mentioned link.
http://ssjanakalyantrust.org/General-Application/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?