17th August 2018, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Janakalyana Trust's Scholarship Program?

Hello friends, can you please help me to know that how can I apply for Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Janakalyana Trust's Scholarship Program? I want to participate in this scholarship. So, I need to know about the procedure to apply in this scholarship. Waiting for your response!

18th August 2018, 04:25 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Janakalyana Trust's Scholarship Program?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, can you please help me to know that how can I apply for Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Janakalyana Trust's Scholarship Program? I want to participate in this scholarship. So, I need to know about the procedure to apply in this scholarship. Waiting for your response!

Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Janakalyana Trust Scholarships are offered only to residents of Karnataka. Students’ entire family income should be less than Rs 1 Lakh per year to apply for the Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Janakalyana Trust Scholarship. Students studying the course in the regular mode are only eligible for the scholarships. Eligible students should apply online on or before 31st August, 2018. Last date for sending the printed application along with all the documents is 05th September, 2018. Eligibility to apply for the scholarships is given below:

1. PUC, MBBS – 90% marks – if the student is studying PUC his/her 10th/SSLC score should be more than 90%

2. Diploma, BSc, BCom, BE, BVSc - if the student is studying BSc his/her PUC score should be more than 85%

3. BCA, BBM/BBA, BA, BDS, BPharma, MA, MSc, MCom, MEd - if the student is studying BDS his/her score should be more than 80%

4. CA, MCA, MBA, MPhil, MPEd, MTech - if the student is studying MBA his/her score should be more than 75%

Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?