11th June 2018, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

How much amount I will get under Sashakt Scholarship if study BSc(Mathematics)?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am looking forward to apply for Sashakt Scholarship. I just want to know that if I apply for this scholarship then how much amount I will get as I am going to study BSc in Mathematics Honours course. Can you please let me know what amount I can get?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply in Sashakt Scholarship for BSc(Physics) aspirant?
  2. Important dates of Sashakt Scholarship?
  3. Can I apply for Sashakt Scholarship with 97.4% in 12th CBSE to study BSc in Loyola College, Chennai?
  4. Procedure to apply for Sashakt Scholarship?
  5. Should I apply for Education Loan instead of scholarship to study in MBBS?
  6. How much amount I will get under Post Matric Scholarship being an SC candidate in Bihar?
  7. How much amount I will get under Fully Funded First Come First Get Basis Scholarship if study BCA(H)?
  8. How to get DAAD scholarship to study in abroad? How much amount I can get?
  9. How can I apply for scholarship to study B.Com if secured 99.2% in 12th CBSE? How much amount will be awarded in CBSE scholarship?
  10. How much amount of scholarship I will get to study MS in any Public University in Abroad? Can I apply Bank Education Loan for remaining amount of expenses?
  11. Procedure to get PhD scholarship? What is the amount we get from scholarship?
  12. Can I get scholarship at the time of admission to B.Com.B.L. program? How much amount I will get?
  13. Can I apply for Merit-cum-Means Scholarship to study MBBS from Russia if belongs to minorities? Maximum amount which can I get in this scholarship?
  14. How much amount I will get under Nirmaan Scholarship and Mentorship Program if completed 12th Science with 97% marks? -- [New]
  15. How much amount I will get under North South Foundation Scholarship if completed 12th Science with 97% marks?
  16. Am I eligible to get an scholarship of India to study MBBS course being a Nepali candidate? Maximum amount of the scholarship?
  17. How to get scholarship to study further in Engineering?
  18. When will I receive the scholarship amount after scoring 86.2% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
19th June 2018, 04:20 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much amount I will get under Sashakt Scholarship if study BSc(Mathematics)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am looking forward to apply for Sashakt Scholarship. I just want to know that if I apply for this scholarship then how much amount I will get as I am going to study BSc in Mathematics Honours course. Can you please let me know what amount I can get?

Sashakt Scholarships are offered to all three years of BSc degree (girls only). Sashakt Scholarships are offered to girl students who got admission in 12 listed science colleges. Selected students can get Rs 80,000 per year for three years, i.e. in total Rs 2,40,000, which covers the college tuition fees, study expenses and basic living costs. Some colleges from the following cities are selected for the Sashakt Scholarship: Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore and Hyderabad.
19th June 2018, 06:11 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much amount I will get under Sashakt Scholarship if study BSc(Mathematics)?

Sashakt Scholarship*is given to the woman students who have completed their 12th board examination and want to pursue 3 years of B.Sc degree.

Total amount of Sashakt Scholarship given to the students is Rs. 2,40000 (Rs. 80000 per year) for 3 years of study, which covers the college tuition fees, study expenses and basic living costs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?