6th January 2015, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I get scholarship at the time of admission to B.Com.B.L. program? How much amount I will get?

how much amount i will get as first
graduation scholarship to join 5 year B.COM.B.L.?
Also whether i will get the scholarship
while joining or whether i have to pay the full fees initially?

15th March 2023, 01:16 AM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: Can I get scholarship at the time of admission to B.Com.B.L. program? How much amount I will get?

The amount and eligibility criteria for scholarships may vary depending on the institution and the specific scholarship program. It is best to check with the college or university where you are applying for admission to the B.Com.B.L program about their scholarship options and eligibility criteria.

In general, many colleges and universities offer scholarships to students who are pursuing their first undergraduate degree, and these scholarships may cover a portion of tuition fees or other educational expenses. Some scholarships may be awarded at the time of admission, while others may require an application or may be awarded later in the academic year.

Therefore, I suggest you check with the college or university where you are planning to pursue the B.Com.B.L program to know more about the scholarships and their application process. They will be able to provide you with more accurate information regarding the amount and eligibility criteria for scholarships.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?