12th December 2018, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

How much amount is offered in Dr. BR Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship for EBC, Tripura?

Hi friends, I want to know that what amount I will get if I apply in Dr. BR Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship for EBC, Tripura? I want to know about the scholarship amount for me. Kindly tell me about the scholarship amount being offered to me. Waiting for your reply!

7th February 2019, 08:48 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much amount is offered in Dr. BR Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship for EBC, Tripura?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I want to know that what amount I will get if I apply in Dr. BR Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship for EBC, Tripura? I want to know about the scholarship amount for me. Kindly tell me about the scholarship amount being offered to me. Waiting for your reply!
This scholarship aims to provide financial aid to students belonging to Economically Backward Class to complete their education from post-matric level.

Eligibility:
  • An applicant must be a residence of Tripura State and belong to general category.
  • Pursuing studies should be from post-matric level (class 11 to postdoctoral level) from a government recognized institution
  • Annual family income should be less than Rs. 1 Lakh.
  • Benefits for selected scholars:
  • For blind students, Reader charges Rs.175 per month.
  • Maintenance charges Rs.750 per month for hosteller and Rs.350 per month for day scholar for a period of 10 months.
  • Reimbursement of non-refundable fees
  • Study tour charges of up to Rs.900 per annum
  • For Research scholar, Thesis typing and printing charges of Rs.1000.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?