12th December 2018, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

How to check the status of Dr. BR Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship for EBC, Tripura?

Hello Sir, I have already applied in Dr. BR Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship for EBC, Tripura. I would like to know about that how I can check the status of this scholarship. I don’t know how to check the status. Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

7th February 2019, 08:55 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to check the status of Dr. BR Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship for EBC, Tripura?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I have already applied in Dr. BR Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship for EBC, Tripura. I would like to know about that how I can check the status of this scholarship. I don’t know how to check the status. Please help me to know about this. Thank you!
See the details below to check the application status:
  1. Visit this website https://scholarships.gov.in/NSP1718/loginPage
  2. Login with your Application ID and DOB.
  3. Click on “Check your Status” and it will show the current status of your application.
  4. An option “Check Your Status” is available once you login with Application Id and DOB.
  5. Then you can view your current application status.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?