14th September 2019, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

How much amount is offered under ONGC Scholarship to Meritorious SC/ST Students 2019?

Hello Sir, I am going to apply for ONGC Scholarship to Meritorious SC/ST Students. I would like to know about the amount which I will get through this scholarship. Please let me know about the amount as soon as possible.

18th September 2019, 08:32 AM
mebatman

Default Re: How much amount is offered under ONGC Scholarship to Meritorious SC/ST Students 2019?

Total amount offered under ONGC Scholarship to Meritorious SC/ ST Students 2019 are-
Meritorious students will get Rs 4,000 each month i.e , Rs 48,000 per annum.
18th September 2019, 01:33 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much amount is offered under ONGC Scholarship to Meritorious SC/ST Students 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am going to apply for ONGC Scholarship to Meritorious SC/ST Students. I would like to know about the amount which I will get through this scholarship. Please let me know about the amount as soon as possible.

Selected students can get a scholarship amount of Rs 4,000 per month (i.e. Rs 48,000 per year) under the ONGC Scholarship to Meritorious SC/ST Students.

There totally 1000 scholarships are offered under the ONGC Scholarship to Meritorious SC/ST Students. About 50% of scholarships are offered to the Girl students under the ONGC Scholarship to Meritorious SC/ST Students.
Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?