14th September 2019, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for ONGC Scholarship to Meritorious SC/ST Students 2019?

Hi everyone, I would like to know about the requirements for applying ONGC Scholarship to Meritorious SC/ST Students. I want to apply for this scholarship. So, I need to know about the requirements. Please let me know about the requirements asap.

18th September 2019, 01:21 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for ONGC Scholarship to Meritorious SC/ST Students 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I would like to know about the requirements for applying ONGC Scholarship to Meritorious SC/ST Students. I want to apply for this scholarship. So, I need to know about the requirements. Please let me know about the requirements asap.

The requirements to apply for the ONGC Scholarships to Meritorious SC/ST Students are given below:

>> Students must be Indian Nationals

>> Students who are in the 1st year of Engineering Graduation or M.B.B.S or Master’s Degree in Geology / Geophysics or M.B.A in regular mode

>> Students should have secured at least 60% marks in the Class XII for Engineering or M.B.B.S and a minimum of 60% marks in graduation for Post Graduate courses like M.B.A / Geology / Geophysics

>> Student’s gross annual income of the family should not be more than Rs 4.50 Lakhs per year (i.e. Rs 37,500 per month)

>> The upper age limit is 30 years as on 1st October, 2019

>> Students who are not availing any other financial assistance or scholarship

Details are available at the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?