4th April 2019, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

How much amount is offered under SDA Bocconi MBA Scholarship, Italy?

Hello everyone, I am planning to apply in SDA Bocconi MBA Scholarship, Italy. I would like to know about that how much amount I will get if I apply in this MBA scholarship program? I don’t know what amount is offered. Please tell me about this.

1st November 2022, 12:36 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much amount is offered under SDA Bocconi MBA Scholarship, Italy?

Scholarship value
50 to 100% tution fee waiver

Full tution waivers are open to students from Italy , Europe and outside Europe.
Partial tution waivers are open to Africa and Mediterranean area , China and far East, India and South Asia ,East Europe and Central Asia.

31 full and partial scholarship available.
Merit based tution waivers to MBA candidates with outstanding profile.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?