22nd August 2019, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

How much amount is offered under Teach for India Fellowship 2019?

Hi friends, I want to know what amount I will get if I apply in Teach for India Fellowship 2019? I want to know about the fellowship amount for me. Kindly tell me about the fellowship amount being offered to me. Waiting for your reply!

26th August 2019, 04:02 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much amount is offered under Teach for India Fellowship 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I want to know what amount I will get if I apply in Teach for India Fellowship 2019? I want to know about the fellowship amount for me. Kindly tell me about the fellowship amount being offered to me. Waiting for your reply!

The following amount is offered under the Teach for India Fellowship:

Selected fellows will get a salary of Rs 20,412 per month under the Teach for India Fellowship.

Selected fellows are given a housing allowance in the range of Rs 5,300 to Rs 10,000 depending on the city

Selected fellows will also receive allowances for school supplies

Details are available at the website link given https://www.teachforindia.org/faqs/
26th August 2019, 05:43 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Details of amount offered under Teachfor India Fellowship 2019 is mentioned below:-

—> Teach For India Fellows will be paid a salary of Rs. 20,412/- per month.

—> If required to relocate from their home city, they will be given a housing allowance ranging from Rs. 5,300 to 10,000, depending on the city in which they will stay.

—> In addition, fellows will receive an allowance for school supplies.
26th August 2019, 06:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Teach for India Fellows are paid a salary of Rs. 19000 per month and the duration of the fellowship is 2 years. You will be paid HRA according to the city in which you are working which usually ranges between Rs. 5500 to Rs. 10000.

You can be asked to work in any part of the country and you should be ready for it if you are looking for Teach for India fellowship.
27th August 2019, 01:44 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
How much amount is offered under Teach for India Fellowship 2019:

Those who selected for Teach For India Fellows will be get a salary of Rs.20,412 per month. If they get transfer from the home town then
housing allowance ranging from Rs. 5,300 to 10,000, depending on the city in which they will stay. In addition, fellows can also get an allowance for school supplies.
27th August 2019, 10:16 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
The following amount is offered under the Teach for India Fellowship:
  • Salary -> Rs.20,412 per month under the Teach for India Fellowship.
  • Housing allowance -> Rs 5,300 to Rs 10,000 ( Only those who transferred to other Cities or State)
  • Selected fellows will also receive allowances for school supplies

Frequently Asked Questions (FQA) - > Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?