22nd August 2019, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for ST Students Jammu and Kashmir 2019?

Hello friends, I want to apply for Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for ST Students Jammu and Kashmir of 2019. I don’t know about the documents which are essential to apply for this scholarship. Can you please let me know about the essential documents for the application?

26th August 2019, 01:58 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for ST Students Jammu and Kashmir 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I want to apply for Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for ST Students Jammu and Kashmir of 2019. I don’t know about the documents which are essential to apply for this scholarship. Can you please let me know about the essential documents for the application?

Documents required to apply for the Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for ST Students, Jammu and Kashmir are given below:

Caste Certificate signed by an authorized Revenue Officer

Photograph

Copy of certificates, mark sheets, diploma, degree, etc. (all examinations passed)

Income declaration certificate of the parents

Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for ST Students, Jammu and Kashmir is offered by the Ministry of Tribal Affairs, Government of Jammu and Kashmir.
27th August 2019, 10:26 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for ST Students Jammu and Kashmir 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Jammu and Kashmir offer Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for ST Students, Jammu, and Kashmir Under Ministry of Tribal Affairs, Government of Jammu and Kashmir. Candidates must submit the following documents at the time of applying Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for ST Students Jammu and Kashmir 2019,

Documents required to apply for the Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for ST Students, Jammu and Kashmir:
  • A Copy of Education certificate ( Diploma, Degree etc.)
  • Religion Certificate authorized from Revenue Officer
  • Passport Size Photo
  • Income Certificate

Official website -> Click Here !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?