7th July 2019, 02:20 AM
Unregistered

How much amount will be disbursed under Chief Minister Fellowship Program Maharashtra?

Dear friends, I am going to apply in Chief Minister Fellowship Program Maharashtra. I just want to know that what amount I will get in this Chief Minister Fellowship Program Maharashtra? Can you please let me know about the amount which will disburse under this fellowship program?

9th July 2019, 04:04 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much amount will be disbursed under Chief Minister Fellowship Program Maharashtra?

If you are selected for Chief Minister Fellowship Program Maharashtra, you will be paid the stipend of Rs. 40,000/- and Rs. 5,000/- for travel and related expenses. Totally you will be paid Rs. 45,000/- per month.
You will be provided with accidental insurance cover during the period of fellowship.
On successful completion of fellowship of 11 months, you will be awarded with a Certificate.

More information is available at;
https://mahades.maharashtra.gov.in/F...lish/index.jsp
9th July 2019, 07:34 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much amount will be disbursed under Chief Minister Fellowship Program Maharashtra?

The amount will be disbursed under 11 months program with remuneration of Rs. 45,000 per month
10th July 2019, 09:41 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am going to apply in Chief Minister Fellowship Program Maharashtra. I just want to know that what amount I will get in this Chief Minister Fellowship Program Maharashtra? Can you please let me know about the amount which will disburse under this fellowship program?
Those who selected for Chief Minister Fellowship Program Maharashtra can get a monthly stipend of Rs.45,000 and Rs 5000 for travel and related expenses.

Note-> Any accommodation will not be provided to the candidates.

Official website -> Click Here!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?