7th July 2019, 02:20 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Chief Minister Fellowship Program Maharashtra?

Hello team, can you all help me to know that how I can apply for Chief Minister Fellowship Program Maharashtra? I want to apply for this Chief Minister Fellowship Program Maharashtra. So, I need to know about the procedure of application.

9th July 2019, 04:24 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Chief Minister Fellowship Program Maharashtra?

To apply for Chief Minister Fellowship Program Maharashtra, visit the below mentioned official application portal;
http://cmfp2019.mkcl.org/v9/#/

Sign in or create a new account by providing valid Email ID and password.

After logging start to fill the application form with personal information, educational qualification and provide work experience.

Pay the application fee of Rs. 500/-.

On successful completion of application process, the candidate will receive an email with detailed information and instructions about the further selection process
10th July 2019, 09:49 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Chief Minister Fellowship Program Maharashtra?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello team, can you all help me to know that how I can apply for Chief Minister Fellowship Program Maharashtra? I want to apply for this Chief Minister Fellowship Program Maharashtra. So, I need to know about the procedure of application.
Procedure to apply for Chief Minister Fellowship Program Maharashtra:

Step 1: Visit the official website of Chief Minister Fellowship Program Maharashtra ( Click Here !!)
Step 2: You have to create an account with all the necessary details by using a valid E-mail ID.
Step 3: Once you registered you will receive the login id and password via registered E-mail or phone.
Step 4: You have to log in to the website by using your user name and password and fill the application form.
Step 5: You have to provide your personal information, educational qualification, and work experience if any.
Step 6: You're required to apply Rs.500 as an application fee.

Official website -> Click Here !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?