26th July 2019, 02:37 AM
Unregistered

How much amount will be disbursed under Hindi Scholarship Scheme West Bengal?

Hello everyone, I am going to apply in Hindi Scholarship Scheme West Bengal. I just want to know that what amount I will get in this scholarship program? Can you please let me know about the amount which will disburse under this scholarship?

30th July 2019, 10:22 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: How much amount will be disbursed under Hindi Scholarship Scheme West Bengal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am going to apply in Hindi Scholarship Scheme West Bengal. I just want to know that what amount I will get in this scholarship program? Can you please let me know about the amount which will disburse under this scholarship?
How much amount will be disbursed under Hindi Scholarship Scheme West Bengal 2019:

1) For Higher secondary stage- Candidates can get the scholarship Rs.300 per month, and the quota is 143.

2) For Graduation (UG) stage- Candidates can get the scholarship Rs.500 per month, and the quota is 72.

3) For Post-Graduation (PG) as well as Research stage- Candidates can get the scholarship Rs. 1000 per month, and the quota is 24.

Contact Address:
Scholarship & Stipend Section of Education, Directorate, West Bengal,
Bikash Bhaban, North Block, 9tn Floor,
Bidhannagar, Kolkata-700091
Note- Applicant must carry the original mark sheets for reference. (Mandatory)
30th July 2019, 11:29 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much amount will be disbursed under Hindi Scholarship Scheme West Bengal?

The amount which will be disbursed under Hindi Scholarship Scheme West Bengal are as follows;

For Higher secondary level: The amount of scholarship is Rs. 300 per month.

For Graduation (UG) level: The amount of scholarship is Rs. 500 per month.

For Post-Graduation (PG) as well as Research level: The amount of scholarship is Rs. 1000 per month.
30th July 2019, 11:55 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Students can get the following amount through the Hindi Scholarship Scheme, West Bengal:

For Higher Secondary stage – Rs 300 per month

For Graduation stage – Rs 500 per month

For Post graduation and Research stage – Rs 1,000 per month

Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?