24th February 2019, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

How much amount will be disbursed under The Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme 2018-19?

Dear friends, I am going to apply in The Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme 2018-19. I just want to know that what amount I will get in this The Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme? Can you please let me know about the amount which will disburse under this scholarship?

10th March 2019, 12:00 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much amount will be disbursed under The Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme 2018-19?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am going to apply in The Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme 2018-19. I just want to know that what amount I will get in this The Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme? Can you please let me know about the amount which will disburse under this scholarship?

Amount disbursed under The Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme are given below:

Scholarship amount – Rs 2,000 per month for boys (which will be paid annually)

Scholarship amount – Rs 2,250 per month for girls (which will be paid annually)

Scholarship duration – 1 to 5 years, depending upon the duration of the course

Totally 5500 scholarships are offered to wards / widows of ex-servicemen, which will be divided equally among the boys and girls.
11th March 2019, 07:47 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much amount will be disbursed under The Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme 2018-19?

Details of amount disbursed under The Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme are mentioned below:-

—> Scholarship amount will be Rs. 2000/- per month for boys and Rs. 2250/- per month for girls.

—> The Scholarship amount will be paid annually once.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?