27th March 2019, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Prime Minister's Scholarship Scheme for RPF/RPSF 2018-19?

Hi Sir, I came to know that Prime Minister's Scholarship Scheme for RPF/RPSF 2018-19 is available now. I want to apply for this scholarship. Kindly let me know that how can I apply for this scholarship. Please let me know about the procedure of application as soon as possible. Thank you!

18th April 2019, 04:19 AM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Prime Minister's Scholarship Scheme for RPF/RPSF 2018-19?

The last date to apply for Prime Minister's Scholarship Scheme for RPF/ RPSF 2018- 2019 was 31st October 2018.
So you can not be able to apply now for this scholarship.

But still let me tell you the procedure of application filling for the Prime Minister's Scholarship scheme for RPF/RPSF so that it will help you in availing the scholarship in next session.

Process to apply:

1) The application process will be online.
2) Click on this link to apply online - https://scholarships.gov.in/fresh/newStudentRegFrm.action

3) Fresh students have to click on "New User?Register".
4) Enter your details asked there like Name, Gender, State of Domicile etc.
5) After clicking on register, you will get an O.T.P on your registered mobile number.
6) Enter O.T.P and fill the scholarship form.
7) You can submit only one application form, as multiple applications will lead to rejection.
8) You must note down the generated application ID and password for further use.

REQUIRED DOCUMENTS:

A) Qualifying Examination Mark-sheet.

B) Serving certificate of the serving personnel issued by respective officers for category IV.

C) Copy of P.P.O/ Discharge certificate/ Book for categories I, II, III.

D) Bank Details (Account number and I.F.S.C Code).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?