2nd April 2019, 02:08 AM
Unregistered

How much amount will be disbursed under SLLC MA Scholarship?

Dear friends, I am going to apply in SLLC MA Scholarship. I just want to know that what amount I will get in this SLLC MA Scholarship? Can you please let me know about the amount which will disburse under this scholarship?

8th April 2019, 08:52 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much amount will be disbursed under SLLC MA Scholarship?

Benefits offered to selected candidates of SLLC MA Scholarship are :-

—> Selected scholars will be awarded in the form of a tuition fee waiver which will be tenable from the date of registration, for a maximum 1 year full-time and 2 years part-time.

—> The recipient will also be awarded the title of School of Languages, Literatures and Cultures Excellence Scholar (Masters).
8th April 2019, 01:46 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much amount will be disbursed under SLLC MA Scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am going to apply in SLLC MA Scholarship. I just want to know that what amount I will get in this SLLC MA Scholarship? Can you please let me know about the amount which will disburse under this scholarship?

Students will not receive any amount as SLLC MA Scholarship. Selected students can get the SLLC MA Scholarship in the form of a tuition fee waiver for a maximum period of 1 year full time and 2 years part time.

They will also receive the title of School of Languages, Literatures and Culture Excellence Scholar (Masters). The SLCC MA Scholarship website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?