6th August 2019, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

How much amount will be disbursed under Suvarna Jubilee Merit Scholarship?

Hello everyone, I am going to apply in Suvarna Jubilee Merit Scholarship. I just want to know what amount I will get in this scholarship program? Can you please let me know about the amount which will disburse under this scholarship?

11th August 2019, 04:30 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much amount will be disbursed under Suvarna Jubilee Merit Scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am going to apply in Suvarna Jubilee Merit Scholarship. I just want to know what amount I will get in this scholarship program? Can you please let me know about the amount which will disburse under this scholarship?

Selected students will receive Rs 10,000 per year for their higher studies under the Suvarna Jubilee Merit Scholarship Scheme.

The Suvarna Jubilee Merit Scholarships are offered to the students who belong to the BPL families of the Kerala State. Details are available at the website link given Click Here
11th August 2019, 11:06 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much amount will be disbursed under Suvarna Jubilee Merit Scholarship?

Under Suvarna Jubilee Merit Scholarship, selected scholars will receive INR 10000 per annum for pursuing respective courses.
Suvarna Jubilee Merit Scholarship (SJMS) is offered by the Government of Kerala. This scholarship is only provided to those students who are pursuing first year of any undergraduate or postgraduate course in Government or Government aided colleges or University Departments in Kerala.
13th August 2019, 04:29 PM
Om saii

Amount will be disbursed under Suvarna Jubilee Merit Scholarship will receive INR 10,000 per annum towards their higher education.

Candidate can apply online through the website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?