6th August 2019, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Suvarna Jubilee Merit Scholarship being a BCom student?

I want to apply in Suvarna Jubilee Merit Scholarship as I have completed my 2nd PUC and now studying BCom course. I know that this scholarship is for school students. So, can I get this scholarship? Kindly tell me about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

11th August 2019, 04:39 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Suvarna Jubilee Merit Scholarship being a BCom student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to apply in Suvarna Jubilee Merit Scholarship as I have completed my 2nd PUC and now studying BCom course. I know that this scholarship is for school students. So, can I get this scholarship? Kindly tell me about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

Eligibility to apply for the Suvarna Jubilee Merit Scholarship is given below:

>> Students who are studying in the first year of any undergraduate or postgraduate course from a Government or Government Aided Colleges or University Departments in Kerala

>> Students belong to the BPL (Below Poverty Line) families

>> Students should have scored at least 50% marks in the qualifying examination

If you fulfill the above requirements, then you are eligible to apply for the Suvarna Jubilee Merit Scholarship.
11th August 2019, 11:15 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Suvarna Jubilee Merit Scholarship being a BCom student?

Yes, you can apply for Suvarna Jubilee Merit Scholarship being a BCom student. This scholarship scheme is applicable for first year student of any undergraduate or postgraduate course from Government or Government aided colleges or University Departments in Kerala.
To apply for this scholarship scheme, you must fullfill the below mentioned requirements;

You must have a domicile certificate of Kerala state.

You should belong to a BPL Family.

You should have scored 50% or above in the qualifying examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?