25th September 2016, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

How much charges is applicable for Stamp Duty and other statutory under Dhanlaxmi Bank Education Loan scheme?

I came to know that Stamp Duty and other statutory charges will be applicable under the Education Loan scheme of Dhanlaxmi Bank. I want to know how much they will charge. Kindly let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Processing fee of Dhanlaxmi Bank Education Loan scheme to study Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Associated charges under HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme?
  3. What amount of Collateral Security is charged by Dhanlaxmi Bank under Education Loan scheme for Abroad studies?
  4. Eligibility to get Bank Education Loan for B.Des course for an ST candidate after getting scholarship? Interest rate charges under HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme?
  5. Interest rates charge under State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur Education Loan scheme?
  6. Does bank charges late fine under Education Loan payment scheme? When to pay the loan amount to banks?
  7. What is No Objection Certificate? Why it is necessary to apply for an Education Loan in Dhanlaxmi Bank?
  8. Is there any Government scheme available for exemption in education loan for non employed candidate?
  9. Detailed information about HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I apply for an education loan along with extra money for Laptop? -- [New]
  11. Interest rates charge under Central Bank of India Education Loan scheme? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Interest rates charges under Education Loan scheme of Karnataka Bank for MBA course?
  13. Subsidy scheme under Allahabad Bank Education Loan scheme?
  14. Interest rates charges against Education Loan by Andhra Bank for B.Tech course? Documents required to apply for Education Loan?
  15. Detailed information about subsidy scheme of Bank Education Loan?
  16. Whether repayment of Loan amount in Dhanlaxmi Bank is yielded through EMI?
  17. Interest rates charges under Citi Bank Education Loan scheme for MBBS course?
  18. Bank Education Loan scheme to study MD in UK?
27th September 2016, 01:12 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much charges is applicable for Stamp Duty and other statutory under Dhanlaxmi Bank Education Loan scheme?

Yes, you have heard the right thing. There will be charges levied by the bank on stamp duty and cost of documentation for the education loan. However, the charges are not very high. You need to pay one time amount initially at the commencement of your education loan. The amount is usually around 150 rupees.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?