21st April 2016, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Bank Education Loan scheme to study MD in UK?

Dear Friends,
My son is a 2nd year Medical student of a Government college in West Bengal. He want to do MD in UK. I can't bear the amount of his MD course. So, I want to switch towards Bank Education Loan. But the problem is, I don't know the scheme of this Loan for this course. Kindly tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Education Loan scheme of Allahabad Bank to study MS in Germany?
  2. Education Loan scheme of Bank of Baroda to study B.Tech course?
  3. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  4. What is the Bank Education Loan scheme to study B.Pharmacy?
  5. Education Loan scheme for a candidate whose father's Income is Rs. 3.46 Lacs per annum? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Bank Education loan scheme to study Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad?
  7. Detailed information about subsidy scheme of Bank Education Loan?
  8. What is the Education loan scheme of ICICI Bank for further studies in abroad?
  9. Detailed information about Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme for study B.Tech?
  10. Education Loan scheme of ICICI Bank to study in Abroad?
  11. What kind of features are available in an Education Loan scheme to study Post Graduation in Abroad? Is it possible to pay education loan amount after completion of education?
  12. Detailed information about Union Bank Education Loan scheme to study B.Tech? How much extra percentage they charge for Education Loan?
  13. Detailed bank education loan scheme to study MBBS in Abroad? Scholarships sponsor by Government?
  14. Detailed information about Margin and Repayment of Loan terms available in Bank Education Loan scheme?
  15. Detailed information about margin and repayment in education loan scheme?
  16. Rate of Interest scheme against Bank Education Loan to study BDS? Process of recovery?
  17. Details of Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech course?
  18. Detailed information about Education Loan scheme and Interest Rates charged by State Bank of Hyderabad for study LLB?
27th April 2016, 09:46 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Bank Education Loan scheme to study MD in UK?

Some of the norms of education loan are given below. For rest of the norms and terms and conditions you need to approach the concerned branch from which you want to seek the loan. You need to approach the bank and contact the branch manager along with the prospectus of concerned institute for admission once your son gets admission call.

- The highest amount of education loan for education in abroad is 20 lakhs.
- For loan above 7.5 lakhs, mortgage of property like house, vehicle, land, etc will be required along with third party guarantor and 20% security deposit.
- For loan above 4.5 lakhs and below 7.5lakh, third party guarantor and 15% security deposit is required.
- For loan below 4.5 lakhs no third party guarantor and security deposit is 5%.
- The rate of interest fluctuates from time to time as per the orders of RBI varying usually between 13-14.5 percent.
- If you pay the interest during the entire study course, you will get a rebate of 1% in the interest rate quarterly.
- The interest is computed as simple interest.
- You need to start repaying the loan after six months from completion of course or on getting job whichever is earlier.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?