27th February 2023, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

How much do I score to get scholarship in Canada?

I am a 12th grade student and want to get a scholarship in one of the colleges abroad, my 10th grade marks are around 70% and i am about to write my board exam next year around march, 2023, how much do i score to get a schlorship?

28th February 2023, 12:32 AM
SidhuMoosewala

Default Re: How much do I score to get scholarship in Canada?

The score required to get a scholarship in Canada varies depending on the institution, program, and scholarship scheme. Generally, scholarships are awarded based on a combination of academic performance, extracurricular activities, community service, and other factors.

To increase your chances of receiving a scholarship, you should aim to achieve a high academic performance in your 12th grade board exams. A good target would be to aim for a minimum of 80% or higher. However, it is important to note that academic performance alone may not be enough to qualify for a scholarship. You may need to demonstrate leadership skills, volunteer work, or participate in extracurricular activities to stand out from other applicants.

It is recommended that you research the scholarship opportunities available at the colleges you are interested in and review their eligibility criteria and application process. You can contact the college's admissions office or scholarship office for further guidance and information on how to apply.

In addition, you can also explore scholarship opportunities offered by the Canadian government and other private organizations. You can check with the Canadian government website or online scholarship databases for such opportunities.
28th February 2023, 04:39 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: How much do I score to get scholarship in Canada?

The candidate must have at least 65% marks and should not have enrolled for any other degree or diploma. Students enrolled in Bachelor degree and Master's for a minimum of one semester or 6 months are eligible for scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?