2nd March 2021, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

How much is offered under Mahatma Jyothiba Phule Overseas Vidya Nidhi - Telangana 2021?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested in applying for the Mahatma Jyothiba Phule Overseas Vidya Nidhi - Telangana. So, I would like to know how much I will get under this scholarship? Can you please let me know about the amount? Please let me know immediately.

5th March 2021, 06:34 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much is offered under Mahatma Jyothiba Phule Overseas Vidya Nidhi - Telangana 2021?

°°° The following benefits will be received by the selected candidates:

The Scholars will receive the living expenses which can also be used by the candidates for obtaining a visa from the respective Embassy by way of grant, subject to date joining into the course in the following way:

Installment I : An amount of Rupees 10.00 lakh shall be payable to the institution upon production of the landing permit.

Installment II : An amount of Rupees 10.00 lakh shall be payable to the institution upon production of the first semester results.

The student shall be eligible for an educational loan of rupees 10 lakh from any nationalised bank.

The awardees are permitted to supplement their prescribed allowances by undertaking the research assistantship.

The total visa fees shall be reimbursed to the student upon production of a valid visa in production of receipts.

Utilisation certificate shall be obtained from the Student with the due endorsement of concerned university authorities for record purpose under the scheme.

°°° For more information you can visit the official website
https://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/
5th March 2021, 06:46 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much is offered under Mahatma Jyothiba Phule Overseas Vidya Nidhi - Telangana 2021?

Grant of Rs. 20 lakh is offered under Mahatma Jyothiba Phule Overseas Vidya Nidhi - Telangana 2021.

The selection shall be conducted by a state level screening committee through the biodata provided by the candidates who applied online for the judging process.

For more information you can visit the official website -
https://www.telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in
5th March 2021, 07:44 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Benefits:-

1 - Grant of Rs 20 lakh.

2 - The grant includes tuition fees, economic class air - tickets and Visa charges.

Important Dates:-

The last date for submission of application form is 03rd March, 2021.

For more information you can visit the official website -

www.telanganaepass.gov.in
6th March 2021, 06:02 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The Mahatma Jyothiba Phule Overseas Vidya Nidhi - Telangana 2021 would be offered to the candidates selected for higher education in foreign universities to meritorious backward classes.

The award money would be 20 lakh to be paid in two installment:-
1)Rs.10.00 Lakh shall be payable to the student upon production of the landing permit or Immigration Card.
2)An amount of Rs.10.00 Lakh will be paid to students upon production of the 1st Semester results.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?