1st June 2019, 04:34 AM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered under Mahatma Jyothiba Phule Overseas Vidya Nidhi, Telangana?

Hello everyone, I am planning to apply in Mahatma Jyothiba Phule Overseas Vidya Nidhi, Telangana. I would like to know about that how much stipend I will get if I apply in this scholarship program? I don’t know what stipend is offered. Please tell me about this.

3rd June 2019, 03:37 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered under Mahatma Jyothiba Phule Overseas Vidya Nidhi, Telangana?

The stipend which is offered under Mahatma Jyothiba Phule Overseas Vidya Nidhi, Telangana are as follows;

In first installment, an amount of INR 10 lacs are provided to the Institution /students upon production of the landing permit / I-94 card (Immigration Card).

In 2nd installment, an amount of INR 10 lacs are provided to the Institution/students upon production of the 1st semester results.
3rd June 2019, 07:56 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered under Mahatma Jyothiba Phule Overseas Vidya Nidhi, Telangana?

Candidates who are selected under Mahatma Jyothiba Phule Overseas Vidya Nidhi, Telangana will be given Rs. 20 lakhs for pursuing higher studies in Abroad.

Your family income should not be more than Rs. 2 lakhs per annum and you should have secured minimum 60% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination to be eligible to apply for Mahatma Jyothiba Phule Overseas Vidya Nidhi, Telangana.
3rd June 2019, 08:19 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Successful candidates will get the following benefits

- Two installments of 10 lakh each payable to the institution.

- 20 lakh rupees towards fee and living expenses.

- An education loan of 10 lakh.

- Passage grant and visa fee.
4th June 2019, 01:16 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am planning to apply in Mahatma Jyothiba Phule Overseas Vidya Nidhi, Telangana. I would like to know about that how much stipend I will get if I apply in this scholarship program? I don’t know what stipend is offered. Please tell me about this.

Students can get the following stipend under Mahatma Jyothiba Phule Overseas Vidya Nidhi, Telangana:

Students can get Rs 20 Lakhs as a stipend under Mahatma Jyothiba Phule Overseas Vidya Nidhi, Telangana.

Students can also get a maximum of Rs 50,000 for one way economy class air ticket.

Students can get actual visa cost

Students are also eligible to get an education loan of Rs 10 Lakhs from any nationalized bank
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?