18th April 2015, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

How much scholarship will I get being a single child under Indra Gandhi Scholarship?

I have scored 73% marks in 12th. i am the only child of my parents. how much scholarship did i get for my graduation studies under the indra Gandhi scholarship for single girl child? Can someone give me the correct information soon on the same? Thanks!

22nd April 2015, 12:03 AM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: How much scholarship will I get being a single child under Indra Gandhi Scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have scored 73% marks in 12th. i am the only child of my parents. how much scholarship did i get for my graduation studies under the indra Gandhi scholarship for single girl child? Can someone give me the correct information soon on the same? Thanks!

Under the Scheme of Indra Gandhi, the Scholarship amount varies, depending on the Caste Category as well as the course type. Since, you passed 12th so you must be getting minimum of 10k for pursuing your further Education.

Also, your Scholarship amount will increase if you chose any technical course to study for, such as Engineering or the Medical field. So, you can go for these fileds also.
22nd April 2015, 08:53 AM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much scholarship will I get being a single child under Indra Gandhi Scholarship?

The single girl child scholarship scheme under Indra Gandhi Scholarship is available only for the single girl child in the family who has taken admission in regular, full-time 1st year masters degree in any recognized university or P.G college.

The amount of scholarship under this scheme is Rs.2000/- per month for 10 months in a academic year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?