24th March 2019, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered under Funds India Merit-Based Scholarship?

Hello everyone, I am planning to apply in Funds India Merit-Based Scholarship. I would like to know about that how much stipend I will get if I apply in this scholarship program? I don’t know what stipend is offered. Please tell me about this.

27th March 2019, 11:38 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered under Funds India Merit-Based Scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am planning to apply in Funds India Merit-Based Scholarship. I would like to know about that how much stipend I will get if I apply in this scholarship program? I don’t know what stipend is offered. Please tell me about this.

Benefits available under the Funds India Merit-Based Scholarship are given below:

Selected candidates can get a scholarship out of the total cash prize of US Dollar 20,000 ($20,000)

Funds India is an online company based in Bangalore and Chennai. Interested candidates can apply for the Funds India Merit-Based Scholarship on or before 31st March, 2019. Details are available at the website link given Click Here
29th March 2019, 03:43 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered under Funds India Merit-Based Scholarship?

FundsIndia awards $20,000 annually as scholarships to 100 winner students pursing courses in fields of Technology, Analytics, Digital Marketing, Product Design and Management. To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants should be a maximum of 30 years of age at the starting of the academic year and should be enrolled as full-time student at an accredited institution.

For more information:
https://www.fundsindia.com/student-scholarship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?