24th March 2019, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply for Funds India Merit-Based Scholarship?

Hello everyone, I want to apply in Funds India Merit-Based Scholarship. I would like to know about the age limit for applying in this scholarship program. I have searched alot but unable to get the information. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

27th March 2019, 11:46 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for Funds India Merit-Based Scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to apply in Funds India Merit-Based Scholarship. I would like to know about the age limit for applying in this scholarship program. I have searched alot but unable to get the information. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

Students with the maximum 30 years of age at the start of the academic year are eligible to apply for the Funds India Merit-Based Scholarship. Students who have scored a GPA above 2.0 are eligible to apply for the Funds India Merit-Based Scholarship. Those students who have enrolled as the full time student in the academic year 2018-19 at a recognized institute are eligible to apply for the Funds India Merit-Based Scholarship. Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
29th March 2019, 03:53 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for Funds India Merit-Based Scholarship?

Age limit to apply for Funds India Merit-Based Scholarship:

Applicants should be maximum 30 years of age at the start of the academic year. Applicants must have obtained a GPA above 2.0 and should be enrolled as full-time student in the concurrent year at an accredited institution to be eligible.

For detailed information, you can visit;
https://www.fundsindia.com/student-scholarship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?