5th January 2019, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered under ICTS-SN Bhatt Memorial Excellence Fellowship Program?

Hello everyone, I am planning to apply in ICTS-SN Bhatt Memorial Excellence Fellowship Program. I would like to know about that how much stipend I will get if I apply in this fellowship program? I don’t know what stipend is offered. Please tell me about this.

10th January 2019, 08:20 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered under ICTS-SN Bhatt Memorial Excellence Fellowship Program?

Organization has not provided the amount of stipend offered under ICTS-SN Bhatt Memorial Excellence Fellowship Program. But selected candidates are provided stipend and accommodation during this program. In order to be eligible to apply for ICTS-SN Bhatt Memorial Excellence Fellowship Program, candidate must be undergraduate (UG) student of science, mathematics and engineering studying in their 3rd, 4th or 5th year of the program. The candidate holding exceptional records (undergraduates) in their 2nd year are also eligible to apply.
Candidates pursuing Master’s degree and those who have completed their undergraduate are also eligible to apply.

For more details,
https://www.icts.res.in/academic/sum...search-program
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?