1st June 2019, 04:34 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Mahatma Jyothiba Phule Overseas Vidya Nidhi, Telangana?

Hi everyone, I want to apply for Mahatma Jyothiba Phule Overseas Vidya Nidhi, Telangana. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply in this scholarship. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible.

3rd June 2019, 03:50 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Mahatma Jyothiba Phule Overseas Vidya Nidhi, Telangana?

Eligibility to apply for Mahatma Jyothiba Phule Overseas Vidya Nidhi, Telangana;

You must have secured admission in an accredited foreign university.

You should not exceed 30 years of age as on 1st July of the year of advertisement.

Your annual family income from all sources should not more than INR 1.5 lacs per annum in rural areas and INR 2 lacs per annum in urban areas.

You must have a valid TOEFL/IELTS & GRE/GMAT score.

You must hold a valid passport.

You must have obtained at least 60% marks or equivalent grade in foundation Degree in Engineering/Management/Pure Sciences/Agriculture Sciences/Medicine & Nursing/Social Sciences/Humanities to study Post Graduation course.
3rd June 2019, 07:59 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Mahatma Jyothiba Phule Overseas Vidya Nidhi, Telangana?

Eligibility to apply for Mahatma Jyothiba Phule Overseas Vidya Nidhi, Telangana is mentioned below:-

—> You should have secured minimum 60% aggregate marks in Engineering/ Management/ Pure Sciences/ Agriculture Sciences/ Medicine & Nursing/ Social Sciences/ Humanities course from a recognised college/ university.

—> Your family annual income should not be more than Rs. 2 lakhs and you should not be more than 30 years of age as on 1st July of the year of advertisement.

—> You should have a valid TOEFL/ IELTS and GRE/ GMAT examination score.

—> You should have obtained admission letter from a Abroad university.
3rd June 2019, 08:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility for Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Overseas Vidya Nidhi

- Candidate should belong to backward class.

- Should have scored minimum 60% marks on degree.

- Annual family income should be less than 2 lakh per annum.

- Age should not be above 30 years.

- Should have secured admission at an accredited university abroad.

- Only one child from a family can apply.
4th June 2019, 12:56 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I want to apply for Mahatma Jyothiba Phule Overseas Vidya Nidhi, Telangana. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply in this scholarship. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible.

Eligibility to apply for the Mahatma Jyothiba Phule Overseas Vidya Nidhi, Telangana is given below:

>> Students who have obtained admission to pursue post graduation courses in abroad universities

>> Students annual family income should be less than Rs 1,50,000 in rural areas and Rs 2,00,000 in urban areas

>> Students must have obtained at least 60% marks in Graduation

>> Students must have obtained a valid score in GRE (260) / GMAT (500) & IELTS (6.0) / TOEFL (60)

>> Students should have a passport to travel to the abroad universities
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?