30th September 2018, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

How much time it will take to approve an Education Loan in Oriental Bank of Commerce for BTech aspirant?

I want to study BTech after my Higher Secondary. But I want to take an education loan for studying BTech. So, I want to apply an education loan in Oriental Bank of Commerce. Kindly let me know what time it will take to approve an education loan in Oriental Bank of Commerce?

2nd October 2018, 05:46 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much time it will take to approve an Education Loan in Oriental Bank of Commerce for BTech aspirant?

To get your education loan approval, it generally takes 10-15 working days. You have to submit all the documents mentioned by bank to get your loan approved as soon as possible. After submitting all the documents mentioned by bank, they will verify them and if found correct, your education loan will be sanctioned within 10-15 working days.
3rd October 2018, 07:31 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much time it will take to approve an Education Loan in Oriental Bank of Commerce for BTech aspirant?

There is no fixed time to get the approval for any education loan. You need to apply for confirming your admission and just make sure, everything is correct from your own side.

Submit all the documents properly and fill the form correctly. Provide them all the details, and they will take their own time to verify all your details. Normally, one month is a good enough time, but some applications do take more time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?