29th June 2019, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

How much time it will take to approve an Education Loan in Syndicate Bank for BTech aspirant?

I want to study BTech after my Higher Secondary. But I want to take an education loan for studying BTech. So, I want to apply an education loan in Syndicate Bank. Kindly let me know what time it will take to approve an education loan in Syndicate Bank?

30th June 2019, 11:47 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much time it will take to approve an Education Loan in Syndicate Bank for BTech aspirant?

Syndicate Bank will take minimum 15 - 20 working days to approve an Education Loan in Syndicate Bank.
To apply for Education Loan in Syndicate Bank, you must have secured admission to BTech in any recognized university.

You should visit the official website link given below for detailed information;
https://www.syndicatebank.in/english...ationLoan.aspx
1st July 2019, 01:55 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much time it will take to approve an Education Loan in Syndicate Bank for BTech aspirant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to study BTech after my Higher Secondary. But I want to take an education loan for studying BTech. So, I want to apply an education loan in Syndicate Bank. Kindly let me know what time it will take to approve an education loan in Syndicate Bank?

In general, most of the banks will take around 7 to 10 days to approve an education loan, if the documents are fine, for studying BTech course. The aspirant has to provide the necessary documents and security to avail an education loan. Therefore, the aspirant has to contact the Syndicate Bank branch for exact details on the same. The aspirant can also apply online for getting an education loan from banks or financial institutions.
1st July 2019, 09:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

There is no fixed time for education loan approval but it may take minimum 1 months and can even stretch due to issues with verification and other things. Hence, make sure you have all the documents ready and have a guarantor with a clean record.

If everything is fine then it will take just one month or even two month in cases of some PSU banks. You should just keep everything in order to avoid issues.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?