2nd March 2019, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

How to participate in CPS International Science Supremo Olympiad?

Hi Sir/Madam, my son is studying in 5th standard and I want to apply in CPS International Science Supremo Olympiad. As I have heard about this competition so I want my son to participate in it. Kindly let me know that how can my son participate in this competition?

4th March 2019, 12:03 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to participate in CPS International Science Supremo Olympiad?

Interested students can apply through his/her respective schools only. Students who are studying in class 1st to class 12th can participate in the CPS International Science Supremo Olympiad.

For details:
http://www.cpsolympiads.org/UI/Compe...ceSupremo.aspx
4th March 2019, 01:50 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir/Madam, my son is studying in 5th standard and I want to apply in CPS International Science Supremo Olympiad. As I have heard about this competition so I want my son to participate in it. Kindly let me know that how can my son participate in this competition?

Interested and eligible students can apply offline mode through their respective school for participating in the CPS International Science Supremo Olympiad. They can download the application from the website and apply for the CPS International Science Supremo Olympiad with required details like students’ details, school details, etc. Fee for the CPS International Science Supremo Olympiad is Rs 120 per applicant. The fees can be paid either through demand draft or bank transfer for applying the CPS International Science Supremo Olympiad.
4th March 2019, 09:49 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can register yourself by downloading the application form from the official website. Just fill all the details correctly and send the form to the mentioned address.

For more info http://www.cpsolympiads.org/UI/SchoolRegistration.aspx
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?