18th December 2018, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

How to participate in ICAI Commerce Wizard?

Hi Sir/Madam, my son is studying in 9th standard and I want to apply in ICAI Commerce Wizard. As I have heard about this competition so I want my son to participate in it. Kindly let me know that how can my son participate in this competition?

21st July 2022, 11:31 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to participate in ICAI Commerce Wizard?

The application process will be in online mode only.
Those who want to apply can fill the form and submit it through their official website.

The applicant has to register on the official website I.e www.icaicommercewizard.org

They are required to fill the application form with required details and attach it with scanned images of photograph.

Submit the form with Rs 100 as application fee. Keep the printout of filled form for future reference.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?