18th March 2019, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

How to participate in Wergle Flomp Humor Poetry Contest?

Hi Sir/Madam, my son is studying in 4th standard and I want to apply in Wergle Flomp Humor Poetry Contest. As I have heard about this competition so I want my son to participate in it. Kindly let me know that how can my son participate in this competition?

21st March 2019, 08:58 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to participate in Wergle Flomp Humor Poetry Contest?

If you are interested to participate in Wergle Flomp Humor Poetry Contest, you need to submit your poetry in the link mentioned below. The poetry should be:
no longer than 250 lines,
written anonymously,
preferably 12-point type or larger.
https://winningwriters.submittable.c...contest-no-fee

There is no age limit and no entry fees to participate in this contest. Poets of all nations are eligible to participate in this contest.
22nd March 2019, 01:12 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to participate in Wergle Flomp Humor Poetry Contest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir/Madam, my son is studying in 4th standard and I want to apply in Wergle Flomp Humor Poetry Contest. As I have heard about this competition so I want my son to participate in it. Kindly let me know that how can my son participate in this competition?

Candidates can participate online for the Wergle Flomp Humor Poetry Contest. They have to submit the poems with the maximum length of 250 lines. The results of the 18th Wergle Flomp Humor Poetry Contest will be announced on 15th August, 2019. There are no restrictions on age or country to apply for the Wergle Flomp Humor Poetry Contest. Candidates can apply through the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?