18th March 2019, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to participate in Wergle Flomp Humor Poetry Contest?

Hello Sir, my son is studying in 6th standard and I want him to participate in Wergle Flomp Humor Poetry Contest. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for him to participate in this competition? Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

21st March 2019, 08:32 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to participate in Wergle Flomp Humor Poetry Contest?

Eligibility to participate in Wergle Flomp Humor Poetry Contest:

Poets of all nations are eligible to participate in Wergle Flomp Humor Poetry Contest. There is no age limit to apply for this contest. There is no entry fees for this contest. Participated candidates may submit one humor poem, in English. Length of poem should not exceed 250 lines.

For details:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/mercury...y-contest-free

Last edited by ppsahu; 23rd March 2019 at 09:09 PM. Reason: Remove *
22nd March 2019, 08:29 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to participate in Wergle Flomp Humor Poetry Contest is mentioned below:-

—> The contest is open to all.

—> Anyone who is interested to write best Humor poems are eligible to apply.
22nd March 2019, 01:07 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, my son is studying in 6th standard and I want him to participate in Wergle Flomp Humor Poetry Contest. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for him to participate in this competition? Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

Interested persons can participate in Wergle Flomp Humor Poetry Contest. There is no fee to enter the poems for the Wergle Flomp Humor Poetry Contest. There is no restriction of age or country - for the Wergle Flomp Humor Poetry Contest. Interested persons can submit the poems online on or before 1st April, 2019 for the Wergle Flomp Humor Poetry Contest. Details can be seen in the website link given Click Here
22nd March 2019, 04:48 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Anyone from anywhere in the world can apply for Wergle Flomp Humor Poetry Contest. There is no specific educational qualification required or any kind of age limit. Anyone who can write humorous poetry can apply for it. Just make sure your poetry is original and not copied from any other source. There is no entry fee for it and anyone can apply for it.

Just visit https://winningwriters.com/
24th March 2019, 06:34 PM
sajid98

Post Re: Eligibility to participate in Wergle Flomp Humor Poetry Contest?

Poet from all countries are eligible for for this contest there is no age limit and no entry fee
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?