29th October 2020, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

How to secure NIMHANS Bengaluru Junior Research Fellowship 2020?

Hi Sir/Madam, I have completed my ME ECE and now I want to apply to the NIMHANS Bengaluru Junior Research Fellowship 2020. As I have heard about this fellowship, I am interested in securing this fellowship. Kindly let me know how I can get this fellowship?

2nd November 2020, 10:47 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to secure NIMHANS Bengaluru Junior Research Fellowship 2020?

°°°Visit the official website in order to apply for NIMHANS Bengaluru Junior research fellowship 2020.
http://www.nimhans.ac.in

°°° You will get the career link at the right side of the page and check for latest recruitment 2020 notification link and after clicking on it read all the information given in the advertisement and if you are eligible then download the official notification and fill in the form.

°°° After filling the form then you need to upload your photograph and signature if necessary then click on the submit button and take the printout of the application form.

°°° For more information you can visit this website-http://www.nimhans.ac.in
3rd November 2020, 04:39 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for NIMHANS Bengaluru Junior Research Fellowship 2020:-

All the eligible candidates can apply for National Institute of Mental Health and Neuroscience Junior Research Fellowship recruitment as maintained below
Eligible candidates can send their application in the prescribed format (attached below) to email ID:
[email protected] or before 0 5th September 2020 along with all required documents.
3rd November 2020, 05:38 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

How to secure NIMHANS Bengaluru Junior Research Fellowship 2020:-

> Regional candidates of fulfilling the criteria must apply through this link.
The interview will be conducted by a video conference call and the details will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates by email. The last date for the receipt of the application is 30th October 20-20 and applications received after the last date will not be considered.
3rd November 2020, 10:20 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

--- To secure NIMHANS Bengaluru Junior Research Fellowship 2020, kindly follow these steps:

You can apply through online mode and you have to visit the official website that is given below:
http://www.nimhans.ac.in

You will get the careers link at the right side of the page and there you have to click on the recruitment notification and after reading all the information that is given in the advertisement you have to find if you are eligible or not.

Then you have to fill in all the fields in the online application form and after filling the online application you need to recheck all the data which you have provided.

Then upload your photograph and signature if necessary then click on the submit button and take the printout of the application form for future reference.
5th November 2020, 08:16 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

To secure NIMHANS Bengaluru Junior Research Fellowship 2020 follow given steps.

1. Complete Post Graduate Degree in Life Sciences with any National level entrance exam qualification,
OR
Graduate Degree in Professional Course (B-Tech/B-Pharm) in Biotechnology or equivalent degree with any National level entrance exam qualification,
OR
Post Graduate Degree in Professional course (M-Tech/M-Pharm) in Biotechnology or equivalent.

2. Gain some experience in cell culture.

3. Now apply for this Fellowship.

4. Go through interview.

5. Perform well in interview.

By following above steps you can easily secure Fellowship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?