11th February 2015, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

How to take education loan to complete CA degree?

Sir/Mam,

I am ca student i belong in (st)reservation category i required 2-3lakhs loan plse sugeest me?

thanks

8th May 2017, 01:32 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to take education loan to complete CA degree?

You can apply to take the education loan to pursue CA course from any bank by visiting the official website of the bank or else you can visit the nearest branch and can apply for education loan by filling up the form. The bank will provide you the maximum of Rs. 2 Lac in the following distribution.
1. Maximum of Rs.20000 i.e. 10% of the loan amount
2. Maximum of Rs.60000 i.e. 30% of the loan amount
3. Maximum of Rs.120000 i.e. 60% of the loan amount
There moratorium period (course period plus 1 year or 6 months after securing a job, whichever is earlier) will also be provided to those who belongs to the economically weaker section.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?