7th November 2012, 12:42 PM
hikprakash

Can i apply for Education loan through distance education

Dear Sir

am doing my b.sc psycology through distance education mode. am i eligible for any loan..if yes what is the process and how can i apply.. what are all the banks is providing loan for U.G (distance education as well as P.G - Master degree)

Thanx

4th May 2014, 08:04 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can i apply for Education loan through distance education

Hello buddy. You are now doing Bachelor degree in psychology. it is a tough course. And good one also. You certainly have a bright future ahead. But as you have mentioned you are pursuing this degree through distance education mode.

And as per my knowledge the banks are not providing any kind of assistance to students who are studying in any good course even on distance mode. they are only assisting the students who are in regular classroom courses and obtaining regular degrees from universities. Yes even for Masters degree you can get assistance and loans in form of educational loans if you are in regular mode of degree, not in distance mode.

Only one thing you can do is apply for a personal loan if you are in urgent need of money but that loan has higher rate of interest with not available facility to al. that means you even if apply but have no guarantee that you will get the loan. So you can just take help from some NGOs which are providing assistance in providing basic education to poor students. also you keep a watch on the scholarships issued by the government to meritorious and poorer students. it will help you. thanks.
30th November 2014, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can i apply for Education loan through distance education

In 1999 finished my puc discontinue my education but now continu

e my ballb course may I taken the education lone
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?