27th December 2022, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

I am from nepal can i get admission in Aiims college of Delhi with scholarship?

I am from nepal can i get admission in Aiims college of Delhi with scholarship or what required for admission or without scholarship what is the price for admission

30th December 2022, 02:55 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I am from nepal can i get admission in Aiims college of Delhi with scholarship?

Foreign students which are nominated by Government of India like A citizen of India , or a subject of Nepal, subject of Bhutan, or a Tibetan refugee are required to score minimum 50% marks in aggregate in english, physics, chemistry, biology, in 12th science or equivalent exam.

Thus you can apply for AIIMS exam.
There are scholarship offered to students , and those who fulfill the eligibility criteria are eligible for scholarship.
31st December 2022, 01:06 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: I am from nepal can i get admission in Aiims college of Delhi with scholarship?

1. You are not nominated by the government of Nepal to study in AIIMS, rather you are selected by the government of India.

2. The fee structure is same for all the foreign nationals i.e. 75000 USD divided in 3 equal installments paid in each proff.
31st December 2022, 03:34 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Foreign candidates nominated by the Government of India are required to have obtained a minimum of FIFTY PERCENT (50%) marks in aggregate in the subjects of ENGLISH, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY (Organic and Inorganic) and BIOLOGY (Botany and Zoology) in their Pre-Medical/Intermediate Science or an equivalent examination to be.
31st December 2022, 06:47 PM
Shantanubose22

Yes, you can get admission in AIIMS college of Delhi. You are not nominated by the government of Nepal to study in AIIMS, rather you are selected by the Government of India.
31st December 2022, 08:40 PM
Msdhoni02

1. You are not nominated by the government of Nepal to study in AIIMS, rather you are selected by the Government of India.

2. The fee structure is same for all the foreign nationals i.e. 75000 USD divided in 3 equal instalments paid in each proff.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?