27th December 2022, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for National scholarship if my father is in private job?

Sir, my father is a service holder in a private firm. Now he is retiring shortly. Can I apply for the scholarship ?

29th December 2022, 10:59 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for National scholarship if my father is in private job?

Yes, you can apply for National Scholarship. However, you should be in class 1 to 10 must have at least 50% marks in the previous examination. Family Income should be less than 1 lakh annually. Students should belong to minority communities like Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists, Jains and Zoroastrians (Parsis).
31st December 2022, 01:00 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I apply for National scholarship if my father is in private job?

1. Yes, the applicant whose father is in private sector will be eligible to get National Scholarship.

2. Students of class 1 to 10 must have atleast 50% marks in the previous exams.
31st December 2022, 02:52 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Yes, the candidate can apply for National scholarship if his or her father is in private job. Given are the documents that are required while applying for National Scholarship:

Educational documents of student.
Student's Bank account number and IFSC code of the bank branch.
Aadhaar number of the Student.
31st December 2022, 03:34 PM
Shantanubose22

Yes, you can apply for this scholarship. But the annual family income of the applicant should not exceed INR 4,50,000 from all sources and you can't get scholarship if your father is in government job.
1st January 2023, 10:54 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Those who have completed class 12th or equivalent exam during the current academic year are eligible to apply.

Family income should be less than 1 lakh per annum.

Thus being a private job holder, one can apply for the scholarship, provided you full other eligibility criteria as well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?