11th March 2023, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

I am not able to pay my fees of my education can I get some education loan from being human?

Sir my name is nikita I am doing my pharmacy but due my parents get expired I am not able to pay my fees of my education can I get some education loan from being human?

25th March 2023, 11:05 PM
Ar_pit

Default Re: I am not able to pay my fees of my education can I get some education loan from being human?

Being Human is a charitable foundation established by Bollywood actor Salman Khan, which aims to support education and healthcare initiatives for the underprivileged in India. While Being Human has provided financial assistance for education to deserving students in the past, it does not offer education loans directly to individuals.

However, you may explore other options for education loans such as government banks, private banks, and other financial institutions. These lenders offer education loans to students who are unable to pay their tuition fees for higher education.

To apply for an education loan, you will need to meet the eligibility criteria of the lender and provide the required documents such as admission letter, academic records, identity proof, income proof, and others. The loan amount, interest rates, and repayment terms will vary depending on the lender and your creditworthiness.

It is advisable to compare the different loan options available and choose the one that suits your needs best. You may also consider applying for scholarships or financial aid programs offered by universities or charitable organizations that provide financial assistance to deserving students.

In summary, while Being Human does not offer education loans directly, you may explore other options for education loans and financial aid to support your education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?