23rd July 2019, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Important dates of Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship Scheme for Minorities Girls?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply in Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship Scheme for Minorities Girls this year. Can you please let me know about the important dates of applying this scholarship this year? Please let me know about the important dates as soon as possible. Thank you!

27th July 2019, 08:04 AM
AGRIM GOYAL

Default Re: Important dates of Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship Scheme for Minorities Girls?

Last Date for Registration/Submission of Scholarship application is 30th September 2019

For more details & apply online registration for the year 2019-20: https://scholarship-maef.org
27th July 2019, 08:19 PM
pagolworld

Default Re: Important dates of Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship Scheme for Minorities Girls?

Important Dates:--

>> Start of online registration for scholarship applications is 15th of July 2019

>> Deadline date to submit online scholarship applications is 30th of September 2019
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?