23rd July 2019, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship Scheme for Minorities Girls?

Hi everyone, I want to apply for Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship Scheme for Minorities Girls. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply in this scholarship. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible.

27th July 2019, 02:05 PM
pagolworld

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship Scheme for Minorities Girls?

Eligibility to apply for Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship Scheme for Minorities Girls :--

1. Applicants studying in class 9 to 12 can apply for the scholarship.

2. Applicants must have secured at least 50% marks or equivalent grades (aggregate) in the previous class to be eligible.

3. Apllicant's annual family income must not be more than INR 2 Lakhs from all sources.
27th July 2019, 04:37 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship Scheme for Minorities Girls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I want to apply for Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship Scheme for Minorities Girls. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply in this scholarship. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible.

Eligibility to apply for the Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship Scheme for Minority Girls is given below:

>> Girl students who belong to the minority communities like Muslims, Christians, Buddhists, Sikhs, Parsis and Jains

>> Girl students who are studying in Class 9th to 12th standard

>> Students who have obtained at least 50% marks or equivalent grade in the previous class examination

>> Students annual income should not be more than Rs 2 lakh from all sources

Details are available at the website link given https://scholarship-maef.org/guidline.jsp
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?