2nd April 2019, 02:09 AM
Unregistered

Important dates of GIIDAE International Scholarship?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply in GIIDAE International Scholarship of this year. Can you please let me know about the important dates of applying this scholarship in this year? Please let me know about the important dates as soon as possible. Thank you!

6th April 2019, 02:02 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of GIIDAE International Scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply in GIIDAE International Scholarship of this year. Can you please let me know about the important dates of applying this scholarship in this year? Please let me know about the important dates as soon as possible. Thank you!

Important dates of the GIIDAE International Scholarship are given below:

Final Eligibility date – 23rd April, 2019

The GIIDAE International Scholarship is offered by Graduate Institute of International Development, Agriculture and Economics (GIIDAE), University of Reading. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for the GIIDAE International Scholarship. Details are available at the university website link given Click Here
7th April 2019, 03:39 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of GIIDAE International Scholarship?

Important dates of GIIDAE International Scholarship are as follows:-
Application deadline- 23/04/2019.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?